Sunday, January 11, 2009

This Blog HAS A PURPOSE!!

I want this blog to serve a real purpose. A need as I perciece it. A need, that I have been gifted with experience to help with. I have a passion - a burning desire to see Mom's find an outlet for creativity and income in their OWN HOME. I want mothers (or fathers) to use the current resources in this world to accomplish their desires to be at home raising their children. That is, if this is their heart's desire. I believe I have this passion because I experienced that horrible sinking feeling in my stomach when I realize that I was possibly going to HAVE to go back to work, soon after that that plump little baby forming so beautifully inside of me was born. I want to network, as I have in the world, but now in the virtual world, to discover legitimate work at home opportunities. I want women and men to know that Scentsy is a VERY VIABLE work at home option, with prospect for great income and personal satisfaction. But, I want those who are NOT interested in Scentsy to know that there are other options. I want a resource, readily available to seeking men and women, that provides legimate and potentially successful work at home options, so that they can avoid the heartache of scamming, that seems to exsist to play on these strong emotions that parents have to WANT to be with their children. I want women and men to know that their skills that they learned in school and in the working world are not in vain, just because they have made the conscious choice to pull themselves out of Corporate America for the sake of their heart's desires. I want them to know that they have been blessed with gifts, that can be used to generate income, while pursing their heart's desire of remaining at home with their children. I want women, like me, to know that once their children are in school, they can have the freedom to work their own schedules and hours, while being able to remain in the home, for those days when their children happen to be sick or just to maintain the homefront. I want them to pick their children up from school, usher them home and BE WITH THEM. I want people to KNOW. I want to find resources to GIVE. And, I want to MENTOR them on how to MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
If you have a LEGITIMATE work at home opportunity that you would like to share with me, to help me compile resources - please do. I will be checking out ALL of these opportunities out in depth, before I refer ANYONE.

Blessings - on the home front, working world, or BOTH!! ~Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment