Friday, January 16, 2009

LOVE this Site

Ok, this may come as no surprise to ANY of you. Maybe I have had my head under a rock, but I discovered an AWESOME site, that is a vitual shopping mall of all handmade items - www.etsy.com. I am a HUGE fan of hand made. And, as a business owner myself, I want to support other small business owners. I LOVE dressing my daughter in unique and adorable clothes (my son has put a STOP to all of my "nonsense" when it comes to him :). Anyway, I am a major boutique, high end fan, but I can not justify the boutique prices, especially since their is a 50% chance that grape jelly will be spilled on the outfit during it's first "appearence". Well, I have found a happy medium with Etsy. Three of my favorite shops are listed below:

K Bella Bambino
Neskat
The Lucky Pebble

Try Etsy. I do not think you will be disappointed!!

Good Night.....................Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment