Monday, March 30, 2009

Noteable Quotes.....

******Contest Below! - Enter to Win Scentsy!*********

Are you like me? Are you inspired by short sayings, that really seem to say SOOO much? I love reading quotes, thinking about the meaing behind quotes, and yes, making up my own quotes. I find quotes to be very motivational. Quoting is a relaxing experience for me, as well. You can also search quotes on the internet, and come up with some of you favorites. Well, here are a few of my favorites:

No one can make you feel inferior with out your permission.

Work Smarter, Not Harder.

The best sales person siezes Natural Opportunites. Sales then becomes an extension of their day living - and people no longer run from them in the grocery store.

One's Passion has the power to create intense enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is contagious - spread the virus.

You will only achieve as much as YOUR OWN LIMITATIONS allow.

Giving, minus a greatful heart, is not giving at all.

Unforgiveness is like death to the unforgiver.

Some Bible Excerpts - sorry no references -
It is easier for a rich man to enter an Eye of a Needle, than it is for him to Enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

God's FOOLISHNESS is equal to the WISDOM of Man.

I can do all things through Christ who Strengthens me.

I'll leave it at that. I am looking forward to a day of inspiration, so any new quotes, I will be sure to Blog.


~Jodi~

No comments:

Post a Comment